My avatar

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thing 8

Posted by PicasaThis is a picture that I made with the mashups Mosaic Maker. I believe Flickr can be a tool used in the classroom as long as the parents are in agreement. I understand that a lot of people do not care to share photo's online.

I enjoy sharing photo's. I personal have discovered and learned how to use various photo sharing sites.

To use a particular photo sharing site in your classroom I think it should be closely monitored. Children today can sometime be cruel and uncaring. Technology in the classroom is one thing, were teaching our children a new way of learning. Bringing online photo's into the classroom is just another form of bullying if it's not closely monitored. Do the teachers really need this? Of course depending on the maturity of the child, it could be something really great. I think we need to take a closer look at what were giving our children access too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment