My avatar

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thing 12

After taking a long look at all the Google tools I felt a little exhausted and excited at the same time. I never knew Google had so much to offer. I use Google Chrome all the time and never put two and two together.

I already have a Picasa Web Album that I started in a previous class, but I use it all the time. It was the top site to me until I meet flickr.

The igoogle page I WANT ONE! I made me one and I love it. The igoogle page I'm continuing to learn how it works before I paste it to my blog I'm trying to have some real cool stuff. Every time I open from Google Chrome the normal Google Logo show's up. I want to be able to go to my browser and my igoogle page opens if anyone can help me do this I would greatly appreciate it.

Everything is right there in one place. My alerts, my calendar, my Picasa web album. I even have my RSS feeder attached. (I THINK? ).

If I had known about all the tools that Google offered it would have saved me a lot of time when I am on the web. Looking back at the beginning of this lesson I thought it was going to be something very trying but it turned out great. I enjoyed this part of the assignment it has made my life a whole lot easier.

Now if I could just remember how to post it to my blog?????? :)

I just finished my igoogle page and it's great. I took my time and figured it all out!! YEA!! I have all my feeds, everything that I look at all in one spot. All I have to do is point and click. WHEW what a relief. I wanted to do this for myself, because its something I use all the time. and just mastering the technology to better accommodate my life just makes me proud I figured it out!

GUESS WHAT!!! A PERFECT SCREEN SHOT FROM A PC YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAA!

1 comment:

  1. After seeing your igoogle I had to go and create one for me. Google is proving to be so much better then yahoo. Before I never really liked google, thank goodness for the 23 things that brought me back to it.

    ReplyDelete