My avatar

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thing 1

The easiest thing for me to do is have a goal. According to the 71/2 habits that's one of the first things you should set in place. The hardest thing for me would be making sure there were very few obstacles in the way. There never seems to be enough time in a day, or days in a week. Family, friends, church, and my goals it's a lot. Creating a good pathway to accomplish my goals would be a logical way that I could use to conquer this quest that I am on. I would have all sorts of things in my toolbox, to include my list of resources. I can check my progress each night. I like staying up late anyway so that would not be a problem for me to check my progress each night. I would definitively sign my contract. To me this is just saying I will do everything I say I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment