My avatar

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thing 2

It took a little while, but I finally did it. I created an Avatar. This is really fun. Once I figured out how to get an Avatar it was pretty easy. I created it in my profile picture because I'm still trying to figure out how to get her on the comment page :) I decided my name would be something simple, my name and the class that I am currently taking. This way everyone in our class to include our professor would be able to find me. My avatar does not really reflect my personality. I am still trying to figure that thing out.:( My experience in creating this blog is that I know now what I did not know::)). It's great I am learning a lot. As you can tell from my blog I have been playing around with the settings, and design. I like they way we are working and learning new things at the same time. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment