My avatar

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thing 11

I really did not have a pacific way to find feeds, I signed up for all the RSS feeds that were suggested by Dr. Wall. After reviewing each one I found them to be very interesting.

During my search there were so many that I felt a little overwhelmed. I use Google a lot in most everything that I do. So starting off I used Google.

Unless you have a particular idea in mind and know exactly what you want and what you are looking for the majority of the sites can be pretty confusing. There were a lot, I mean a LOT of really unnecessary things people were writing about.(In my opinion).

I really did not use any other search engines just Google, but I also clicked on some links inside of a page that I retrieved from Google.

This assignment was a real challenge it let me know that there is a world of all sorts of information out there and to be able to come up with a good RSS feed that I will enjoy and learn from I just better start from the basic's the ones from my class will do for now.

I will continue to look and try and find something that I am interested in and can learn from. Becoming an English teacher is my goal. Succeeding as an English teacher will come from all the things I learn on the way. Finding a good RSS feed will be one on the things I accomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment