My avatar

Friday, September 30, 2011

Thing 13

I created a Zoho account and in my opinion I think this site would be best used by a person establishing business contacts, advertising, I am still trying to think of ways that I could incorporate this into a school setting.

I did like the Google Docs, and the Zoho Writer there both similar version of Word and Power Point. I did like some of the features Zoho Writer had, the one that really caught my eye was the chalk board. I am going to try and use that for my livetext presentation I think that will be kind of cool.

I wrote a short story using the Google Doc I plan to start a new blog after the class and write short stories everyday to maybe peek peoples interest. Who knows I might end up writing a book :)

CHECK IT OUT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK



No comments:

Post a Comment