My avatar

Monday, October 17, 2011

Thing 21


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


HAY CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

I did it! I set up an account with Aminmoto, made a 30 second video with my grandchildren.

I really enjoyed doing this exercise. Everything I learn I teach my sons everybody want video cameras for Christmas. We have created a video of our family, up loaded it on a CD and instead of Christmas cards we will send out this video. I can not wait for Thanksgiving we plan to add those pictures as well. I think this was the best exercise of all the 23things.

OH YEA I FIGURED OUT HOW TO EMBED THE CODE :)



Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


I kind ah went crazy and made two this is fun I need some new up to date photos we took these pictures about 3 summers ago when I was in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment