My avatar

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thing 19

I am a member of APSU Ning network, Teacher pop. This was a very interesting site. I will try and continue to use it after this class but I have joined so many different sites I wonder how will I keep up. HOW ON EARTH DO SOME PEOPLE KEEP UP?? Teacher Pop is a good site for educational material but I think it's just for socializing with teachers and classmates.

I joined a site called Gather, and in this site there was another group called Kids In The Kitchen! Yea! something I enjoy. My husband and I are both chef's and our oldest son is an excellent cook. My 11yr old son is on his way. This summer we sent him to camp with the YMCA and the theme was Kids in the kitchen. He really enjoyed it. So when I saw this group about kids in the kitchen I was very curious. My son reads the post with me and we work together on finding good easy recipes that he can try. Wow I will continue with this group for sure.

I have to work on taking some photos of myself, that's something I do not have a lot of.I do have a lot of family photo's because I'm the one taking all the pictures. I put a photo on my Teacher Pop about 5 years old but I think I'm recognizable. I committed on Dr. Walls post about unwritten rules, and I also wrote on the community post. I wanted to send everyone in my class a gift, but when I saw it was not for free. WELL YOU KNOW! I placed a chat widget on my blog and facebook popped up. I guess that mean you can chat with me where ever I'm at. COOL!!


Now finding and making a video, this is my biggest challenge yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment