My avatar

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thing 14

I choose to use flowchart.com, I really think this can be useful in any classroom setting where there will be quizzes or test involved.

You can drag/drop clip art onto the page you are working on. You can also have unlimited pages the the flow chart open at one time. The best thing I like about it is the real time collaboration. This is awesome!

I put together a little flowchart of my own and hopefully I can get the students in my current class to experiment with me. I have placed a link on my page and we can work on this chart together in real time I'm just trying to make sure this system works. So please feel free to change and make positive suggestions. Thank You

http://flowchart.com/editor/#c77bd29a48ce7626:86673

I also tried bubbl.us mind maps this one gave me a headache I did not understand what I was suppose to do. I think this is a tool for brainstorming ideas that you may have about a topic and then working on a method to put it together for future presentations. This could be useful for student who are working on a project because I think they can collaborate with each other in real time.


I did not like or really understand bubbl.us. I do not think this would be a useful tool for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment