My avatar

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thing 22

I created a live binder account. One of my binders is called educational resources. I used some information that I received from my Google alerts and made a binder for this class.

I also have a binder with children games and other resources for middle school students. The last binder that I made is just called Janie's amazing sites. These are just the site that I am personally interested in.

Having access to live binder in a classroom environment would be great for students to have and learn from. I could share with my students on how to create a binder but I think there are a lot of more interesting technology for now. Live binder is a great resource for college students or someone continuing education. Right now I do not think live binder is a particularly good resource for middle school or grammar school students. This is just my personal opinion, I'm sure if a grammar or middle school teacher found a good way to Incorporated this technology this would be a great resource.

Here is my Educational Resource Live Binder enjoy

http://livebinders.com/play/play_or_edit?id=214622

No comments:

Post a Comment