My avatar

Monday, November 28, 2011

Is this the end, or only the beginning???

NO! NO! I do not want it to be over!! It been about 2 weeks since I wrote anything on my blog because I knew this day was coming. Don't get it twisted! I'm glad this class is almost over but, I really enjoyed the 23 things assignment. I was so excited to start a new thing, I was like a kid in a candy store. WOW the things I learned!

I have gone picture crazy, literally. Some of my favorite things to do was Animoto, flickr,picasa web album and,smilebox I already had a facebook account but this is also one of my favorites. I facebook everyday.I have a igoogle page I find this very useful in my day to day activities.

Many of the programs that I learned about I will continue to use because they were very useful. My igoogle page has all my needs right at my finger tips. I have all my RSS feeds on my igoogle page. All my google alerts, and when I'm searching I just bookmark anything I want to keep. I store all old work in my live binder because I do not use that often just for storage to look at something I did not want to get rid of.

I really did not expect to learn as much as I did. I thought it was just useless work to fill the day but, it was an excellent program. The only thing I would change is some of the things are redundant and could be better used if they were all applied to the same source so a student would not feel like wow I just done that!

Overall for me personally I wish it could be a little longer, maybe not for the class but maybe if a student who choose to continue to work the program, Give them ideas on how to keep advancing while learning new technology. I plan to keep searching and using new technology as it come along I have google alerts on my igoogle page to inform me about the latest and greatest technology.

Again, this was an excellent program. I recommend it to anyone. Formular to technology or unformular its great for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment