My avatar

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thing 23

Creative Commons help you share your knowledge and creativity with the world. When it comes to Creative Commons copyright and licenses they have stepped outside the box from the traditional "rights reserved".

Our 23 things assignment is called 2.0 23 things for teachers is a staff developed program for the Mesquite Independent School District. Content and style have been borrowed and duplicated with permission under creative common licenses.

As  an educator I find this tool extremely useful. When it come to copyright our students are bombarded with extremes on what they can can cannot do. One major problem our student face is plagiarizing their work in school. With creative commons I see a vast number of students improving their skill while working with a legitimate proven source to help over come this problem.

I will use and support creative commons daily as I teach and educate my students in the classroom. There are many useful creative challenges that I can use to inspire my student with creative commons. Allowing my students to discover new ideas using blogging technology. Understanding the importance of commenting on someones blog. The possibilities are endless. I know becoming and English middle school teacher is a challenge within it's self but I'm so excited, I just can not wait to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment